Saturday, August 7, 2010

Odds and Ends

I'm revising this morning and will put on some music to go with my mood and the manuscript. Some writers swear by this. Some make playlists for their manuscripts. I'm not that dedicated yet. But I do know what I want to listen to to set a certain mood. So imagine me listening and writing - soon. Also, watch the blog for tips from other writers. I'll be posting them about once a week starting toward the end of August. And if you know teachers, writers, or students who are looking for tips and ideas send them this way. It's nice to know people are reading the blog. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Vaquerogirl said...

Steinbeck wrote in great detail about the sounds he was hearing as he was writing Grapes of Wrath. They were things like a washing machine and tractors...
I cannot remember the name of that memoir but SHL would know if you asked her- or Google it. It is a phenonemnal book, lots of real writer type stuff going on there.