Friday, June 5, 2009

Cyber crazy

OK so it's eight o'clock and instead of eating I'm trying to figure out how to unfollow my own blog which I asked to follow totally by mistake. I did "unfollow it" after reading two or three help pages and tabbing back and forth. Am I that -computer illiterate? Don't answer that. And then I had to figure out how to find the blog I wanted to follow - that took another half hour of trial and error. So then I hated that little head that they give you as a "follower" if you don't have a photo on file - and it wouldn't TAKE the photo of me - is that a hint? And I uploaded me and the Bronz Fonz and decided that was too weird. Tried some wild horses and my goats - wouldn't talk those - thought the photo of Fred (dead and beloved Golden) was too sad, and that Ralph (very alive and happy black lab) didn't show his best side. So FINALLY I decided on Reno Balloon Races - one of my favorite activities ever. So that's the blog. I'm more knowledgable than I was but my husband is probably as hungry as I am and that will take some undoing. Off to buy dinner. The chicken is still frozen. And to read - The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian. I may be the only person who hasn't read it. But not for long. Peace out.

No comments: